Thursday, October 27th. I am now officially on Twitter! You can find me there @MillerMadeline.
Last week Ecco, my US publisher, threw an absolutely wonderful media lunch for The Song of Achilles. It was fantastic getting to meet everyone, and a great way to kick off my home-country launch. In honor of that, I wanted to include one of my first (and very lovely) US blog mentions, by Emily Crowe, a bookseller from the auspiciously-named Odyssey Bookshop in South Hadley, MA.
Finally, I am about to start a “Mythological Character of the Week” series, so if you have any particular favorites you’d like to see featured, please do head over to the “Contact me” page, and let me know!
Reviews“A startlingly original work of art by an incredibly talented new novelist... a book I could not put down.” Ann Patchett, author of the Orange Prize-winning Bel Canto
- Exciting shortlist news! Mass Book and UK Independent Bookseller Awards
- Update: India
- Signed copies of The Song of Achilles–Year Round!
- Reflections on 2012, traveling and the Orange Prize
- In Praise of Literary Adaptations
- My Year in Reading
- Reflections on 2012, Book Recommendations and New Essays
- Signed Copies of The Song of Achilles
- General news
- Shortlisted for Stonewall