A round up of my recent essays that are available online:
Traveling to Troy. An essay that ran in The Wall Street Journal‘s Traveler’s Tales series about my visit to Troy.
Learning to Love Adaptation. An essay in The Telegraph about how I learned to enjoy modern retellings of Classics.
Homer, My Hero. A piece I wrote for The Guardian, about Homer being one of my literary heroes.
Reviews“A startlingly original work of art by an incredibly talented new novelist... a book I could not put down.” Ann Patchett, author of the Orange Prize-winning Bel Canto
- Exciting shortlist news! Mass Book and UK Independent Bookseller Awards
- Update: India
- Signed copies of The Song of Achilles–Year Round!
- Reflections on 2012, traveling and the Orange Prize
- In Praise of Literary Adaptations
- My Year in Reading
- Reflections on 2012, Book Recommendations and New Essays
- Signed Copies of The Song of Achilles
- General news
- Shortlisted for Stonewall