I am happy to talk to book clubs, either in person (geography allowing), by phone, or on Skype. I am also always delighted to hear from readers. Use the form below if you’d like to send me a note!
For US readers, you can also visit Ecco’s page for The Song of Achilles, or my Facebook page. For UK readers, here is Bloomsbury’s page for The Song of Achilles, and The Song of Achilles Facebook page.
Or find me on Twitter as @MillerMadeline.
Barer Literary, LLC
For UK publicity inquiries, please contact:
Bloomsbury UK Publicity Director
+44 (0) 207 631 5730
For US publicity inquiries, please contact:
Reviews“A startlingly original work of art by an incredibly talented new novelist... a book I could not put down.” Ann Patchett, author of the Orange Prize-winning Bel Canto
- Exciting shortlist news! Mass Book and UK Independent Bookseller Awards
- Update: India
- Signed copies of The Song of Achilles–Year Round!
- Reflections on 2012, traveling and the Orange Prize
- In Praise of Literary Adaptations
- My Year in Reading
- Reflections on 2012, Book Recommendations and New Essays
- Signed Copies of The Song of Achilles
- General news
- Shortlisted for Stonewall